Gateway appreciates donations from individuals, foundations, businesses, families and the community. As a 501c3 non-profit agency, funding from donations is essential for serving domestic violence victims and empowering people for social change. Our valued services being delivered by the industry’s best counselors, administrators, program leaders and trainers are all based on donations from you.
Please contact Jeneen Klippel for Corporate and Foundation Giving at email@example.com or (303) 343-1856
Gateway relies on our passionate and caring volunteers to augment the services that we provide to domestic violence victims. We provide formal Gateway training classes for all volunteers to participate in.
PART TIME HOUSE MANAGER
EXTENDED STAY PROGRAM
- Responsible for maintenance of shelter & grounds, menu planning, grocery/supplies shopping; conduct house management meeting, and one evening communal living meeting.
- Community interaction: collect & organize donations, maintain donor list & send thank you cards and community speaks.
- Crisis intervention: answer crisis line, provide counseling (including intakes), support for shelter residents, progress notes, and maintenance of resident files.
- This position also rotates as back-up staff.
- Monday – Fridays
- Reliable transportation required.
- Background check required.
If interested in this position please send a letter of intent and resume to…